Monday, November 9, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a very relaxed day today here in Tucson. Chris and I enjoyed it very much. I am worried about Elise because she has a sinus infection and it is something that can cause her real problems. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was great. We had pancakes, syrup, sausages, and hot coffee. Excellent!


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise has hit the sheets to rest and relax. I will check on her every now and again to see how she is breathing. We are supposed to be going to New Mexico on Thursday for a couple of days to help our friends continue with building their home. If Elise doesn't get any better we will not be going because the weather is much colder there and the altitude is higher.


Well, I had better get back to working with Chris. Have a good evening and stay safe and sound.


Prost............................


Good Night Jeanne, I called you today but you were not at home. I hope that things are OK?


Tiger and Marcie, sleep tight.


JT, thanks for sending me the basketball games list. We looked it over and the best ones would be Jan 22 and 23rd. We can make it a stay-cation up in Tempe.


Janice and Frank, how are things going?


Claudia, good to hear from you today.


Joe, good to here from you today. Did you change your email address?






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...