Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon

Mood: Annoyed Big Time

How is your day going so far? I hope that it is better than mine so far. I am in a bad mood and I am really annoyed. I had made plans to take care of a few things for myself this morning but that was not to be. I ended up babysitting a seven year old and it really annoyed me. I don't get much time to myself and when I do I treasure it. I guess by me being around so much is very convenient and at times I feel taken for granted.

Well, enough about that. I do have some good news though. I saved a few dollars by switching to Geico, smile.
Later..........

Good afternoon Jeanne, it was good to talk to you this afternoon and I am glad that you are sounding much, much better.

JT, did the deposit make it to your Sun acct?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...