Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hump Day




Good Morning


(Hump Day)




Mood: Content




Music listening to: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey




It's Hump Day everybody! I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting coyote this morning but she will be up and howling soon. Any plans for today? I have to run to my office to turn in some paperwork, and that is about it for now. I plan on resting up because we are going to landscape the front yard. I can feel my back breaking already, smile.




I am enjoying my first cup of coffee this morning with Root Beer sitting next to me while I post this entry. Well, I had better get this Hump Day rolling along. Have a great day and keep on rolling.


Later.................




Good Morning Jeanne




Tiger and Marcie, what's shaking?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...