Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a good day here in the valley of Tucson. I picked up some photos from Walgreen's and they came out very well. Elise and I are going to use them to make personalized Christmas cards and we will use the photos for that project.


Elise prepared a good dinner of soup, carrots, tomatoes and a sandwich. While we ate dinner we watched the final DVD of the Golden Girls with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mums playing bridge.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. I want to thank everyone for their comments about the photo of Prince JT. Thank you again Susie of Arabia. Have a good night all and sleep well.


Cheers..................


Good Night Jeanne


Susie, thank you again so very much.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...