Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Night




Good Night




Well, it has been a very good Sunday here in the Old Pueblo. A very restful day and not that much drama to spoil it. We had a very nice breakfast this morning at the Village Inn with Elise's Mum. The food was good and the coffee was nice and hot.




Elise cared for Chris most of the day until Rosemary arrived this evening. Elise went to pick up her Mum while I got the french fries started. They returned and then I started the catfish to cooking. Let me tell you it was so good, I almost hurt myself I ate so much. Elise's Mum said that it was the best catfish she has ever had. I must tell you I do have a few kitchen skills in me, smile. We washed it down with some Black Box Merlot and it was great. Elise's Mum had ice cream and a cookie for dessert and of course some coffee. Wonderful meal.




Elise and I watched a DVD with that was very good about a doctor who could tell you when a death was about to happen, he saw a glowing white over the person who was about to die. A very good movie and it made you think and wonder. Elise has called it a night and now she has hit the sheets and she is reading a book. I will join her after Rosemary departs for the evening. A good Sunday let me tell you.




Beware tomorrow is Monday so be careful, smile. Have a great evening and pleasant dreams.


Night.....................




Good Night Jeanne, it was good to talk to you today on the phone and I am glad that you are feeling a bit better.




JT, sorry for the events that happened yesterday, I just passed on information like I was asked to do is all.




Mary, good to hear from you today, give a shout out to Bob.




Tiger and Marcie, have a good evening and a better tomorrow.




Sis, have a great upcoming week and say hello to Shaina.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...