Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Morning Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned, worried.


Music listening to: Sitting Up In My Room by Brandy


How are you this fine Tuesday morning? I started the day off a 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting sheep and she is still not feeling well with this sinus infection. If she is not better by this evening we will cancel our trip to New Mexico.


I have a few errands to run this morning and that is all I have planned for today. How about you? Well, the coffee has brewed so I had better grab a cup. Have a good day and enjoy.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, stay safe today.


Steph, how are things going?


Joe, thank you for sharing the video with me, excellent.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...