Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Hopeful


Music listening to: I Love The Night Life, I Love To Boggie


How are you? I started the day off at 5:25am caring for Chris. Elise is counting bears this morning but she will come out of hibernation very soon. It is a cool 46 degrees this morning and the dogs are glad to be inside, but just for a little while. The coffee is good this morning I put in an extra spoonful to give it that pick me up boost.


I have to run an errand this morning and Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon when Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. How are your Thanksgiving plans taking shape? I can taste the Turkey and cranberries already, hmmm,hmmm, good.


Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good one and be careful out there.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Marcie, I am going to miss Tiger while she is away.


Rosie, I am glad that you liked our handy work around the house.


Monna, thank you it was a lot of back breaking work.


Ross and Denise, we will miss you while you are away, enjoy!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...