Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Annoyed


Music listening to: Red Corvette by Prince


It's Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Turkey drumsticks this morning but she will be gobbling along soon. Speaking of turkey, tomorrow is turkey day have you started to burn yet? Cooking I mean. If you are having sliced up turkey breast and gravy, and some sweet potatoes with those little marshmallow's, please FedEx me a care package, smile.


Elise and I are going to go to Pastiche this afternoon after Rosemary arrives to pick up two cases of Flying Fish wine and while we are there we may have a appetizer and a glass or two of red. What are you going to do? All of a sudden I am starving so I had better see what is available in he fridge. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


Sharon in the UK it is good to hear from you. How are things?


Steph, what is new?


Mary and Bob, do I smell turkey?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...