Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good Morning Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned, rested


Music listening to: Your Love Is King by Sade'


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting wolves this morning but she will be up and about shortly. Elise is still under the weather and I hope that she starts to feel better soon. Any plans for today?


Nothing in the works here in the Old Pueblo as of yet. I am on my second cup of coffee and I am thinking about some toast to go along with it. It is a bit cool this morning and the dogs are glad to be inside with Chris and I. Well, I had better get this day rolling and get ready to do my Wii workout. Have a good day all.


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne


Debby, good to hear from you and I hope that you start to feel better soon.


Tiger and Marcie, take it slow and easy.


Mary and Bob, how are things going?


Sis, how are things now with Shaina? How are you coping?


Herman, how are things going in St. Louis?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...