Saturday, January 27, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? Is your Sabato going your way? Hey desert dwellers are the winds blowing you away.

I am about to get Chris up into his chair. He is going to be watching us play "Wii" games shortly.

Here are the rocks that I placed in the hood. Enjoy!

27 JAN IN THE HOOD



Yesterday I checked and sanitized the Jacuzzi. I am thinking about diving in soon. It is a nice 102 degrees in there.

My shorty checked and cleaned up the Treadmill. It is all set to be used. Sorella Jayne wants to use it every now and again.

The "Wizard Fest" is all set up for this evening's beat-down. My fidanzata has been quiet today so that means she is starting to get scared. Ya Mon'.

27 JAN WIZARD SET-UP





Well, I had better get Chris into the main house. Enjoy your day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...