Saturday, January 13, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to:  What Rose Forgot a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Snickers. A second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is another cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete. I asked her to play some Down-Home Blues for me today.

We went to see the movie "American Fiction". It was very good, direct and funny.

My playmate is still working on her latest Chris rock. I will post it as soon as it is completed. I will be starting a new one soon.

This evening we will be dining at "Bazil's". We will be joined by Bev and her hubby. We have not been to "Bazil's" in a longtime.

Today our Chiefs play football. We cannot get it on TV, but we will keep up with the game on my phone or tablet. Go Chiefs!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Speaking of Chris, he is feeling much better, and his temperature is back to normal. I will continue to monitor him this morning.

Have a good Sabato. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sapone). I will be lathering Chris up with extra (sapone) this morning. Chris's favorite (sapone) is Dove. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Com'e e andata la tua serata? Hai dormito bene?

"Ammira piu che puoi, la maggior parte delle persone non ammira abbastanza".

Vincent Van Gogh

Loraine said...

Io uso il sapone per bambini. Ha una fragranza morbida ed è delicato sulla mia pelle "matura".

La gratitudine dà un senso al nostro passato, porta la pace per l’oggi e crea una visione per il domani.

Melodia Beattie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...