Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  What Rose Forgot a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is a cold, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris enjoyed his massage yesterday from Rosemarie. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. She reminded me that I need to make a trip over on the eastside this morning.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be looking forward to this weekend football games. All of my picks to win in yesterday's games lost and they lost badly. I hope that the "Chiefs and the Lions" do well.

My playmate and I are really looking forward to our staycation that starts tomorrow afternoon. A few Cha Chings would be fantastic, smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (ananas). We were surprised at how good (ananas) is on pizza. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come hai dormito la notte scorsa? Hai dovuto tirare fuori una coperta in piu?

"Mia madre diceva sempre, "Piu invecchi, piu diventi. A meno che tu non sia una banana.

Betty White

Loraine said...

Non ho mai mangiato ananas sulla pizza, quindi prenderò a cuore il tuo consiglio.


L’età è una questione della mente rispetto alla materia. Se non ti dispiace, non importa.

Mark Twain

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...