Thursday, January 11, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Whole Truth a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, and second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons", along with a good breakfast. It is another cold, but clear morning here in Tucson. We have rain and wind in the forecast.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that we will be making a trip out to "Green Valley" after breakfast. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We will be dropping off a rock in "Green Valley" today. I will be placing a rock out in the hood today as well.

We will be having dinner this evening at "Tumerico". We will be joined by Paula, Marty, and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

Mia Moglie and I played "Wii" games yesterday and we were terrible. We may play again today if time allows.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (faticoso). This cold weather is getting very (faticoso). What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un gioedi assetato. Di cosa ti occupi oggi?

"Tenetevi stretti ai sogni, perche se i sogni muoiono, la vita e un uccello dalle ali spezzate che non puo volare.

Langston Hughes

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo. Il freddo è stancante. Penso che questo abitante del deserto debba essere viziato.

"Sii una voce non un eco."

—Albert Einstein

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...