Monday, January 15, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Did your day go well? I had a pretty good day for a Lunedi, smile!

I took the lights out of the tree in the front yard today and I pulled out three monster mushrooms on the southside of the main house. Tomorrow I will clean out the cactus garden.

Today has been a football game day. My Steelers lost and now I am for the Eagles.

I got a hangry attack this afternoon. So, my playmate picked up a bag of chicken nuggets. I tossed them in the air fryer, and they were good.

I prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Elise had avocado with hers.

Here is the latest rocks in the hood. Enjoy!

15 JAN IN THE HOOD



I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching football and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some green goop later this evening.

Tomorrow is going to be super busy. We will be packing and making sure we are all set for our staycation to Maricopa, Arizona.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Grande citazione oggi fidanzata. Grazie per aver condiviso con me.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...