Monday, January 8, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


8 JAN CHECKOUT MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

Are you still cold and freezing? We are for sure. This is not Arizona weather. Brrrrr!

I am just about finished with my latest rock and my playmate is still working on hers.

I took a little time for me today. I hit the sheets this afternoon to listen to the two Jazz, and Big Band LP's that I picked up on Saturday from the Friends of the Library. Very relaxing.

Chris and Elise enjoyed their massage from Rosemarie like always.

I prepared dinner this evening. We enjoyed Grilled Cheese Sandwich's. I threw on a slice of honey baked ham on mine. My shorty has some peppers with hers.

We watched a movie titled " Burial". It was excellent and based on a true story. We completed the documentary titled "Unfit: About Donald Trump". This one brought out a lot of things about Donald that were shocking and very scary. We recommend this one as a must see.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching Washington and Michigan play for the championship title. Go Wolverines! Chris is downing his supplemental drip as well. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise



 
 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

UserĂ² sicuramente la coperta elettrica stasera. Brrr. Resta caldo e comodo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...