Monday, January 22, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Redlight Special!

Music listening to: The Hotel Nantucket a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is 49 degrees and cloudy here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to car for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be taking Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris and Elise a massage.

Yesterday was filled with the NFL. Both of our teams won. Go Chiefs. 

Our Chef's Day was delicious. We enjoyed Fettucine ala Ragu, with French Bread. My Sous Chef Prepared Vodka and Freshly squeezed Grapefruit Juice to accompany the meal. A very good choice.  We shared the meal with Sorella Jayne. We were so engrossed in football I forgot to take the plated dished.


21 JAN FRESHLY BAKED FRENCH BREAD


21 OLIVE OIL AND SEASONED OLIVE WATER AT THE READY


21 JAN CHEF AT WORK



21 JAN RAGU SIMMERRING!

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. I will be posting about our staycation this evening.

We enjoyed a good breakfast yesterday at the "Egg Connection". After we arrived the "Egg Connection" got packed.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (interessante). Are you doing anything (interessante) today, fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai smesso di galleggiare?

"La Terra Promessa giace sempre dall'altra parte del deserto".

Havelock Ellis

Loraine said...

La mia giornata sarà impegnativa. Spero che sarà anche interessante.
Se vuoi che gli altri siano felici, pratica la compassione. Se vuoi essere felice, pratica la compassione.

- Dalai Lama

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...