Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MIA FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Hotel Nantucket a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is mild, clear morning here in the Old Pueblo. 

I am caring for Chris today up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be sealing my latest rock creation today. Once that is done, I will post it to the blog and to the Rock Group. My playmate has started a new rock as well.

I have to tell you that my dinner from the "Great Wall of China" was delicious. It was a Sweet and Sour Pork dinner. My Moretti birra was ice cold and it went down very well, smile. Thanks Mia Moglie.

This afternoon my shorty and I will head over to my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's home to sync her new "Wii" controller's.

We will also be online today to finish up our Online Documents for our upcoming cruise that departs in February from Los Angeles. We have been on this cruise several times; it is one of our favorites.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe, and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (vivere). We all need (vivere) our best life that we can Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. La piogia e finita? Di cosa ti occupi oggi?

"Coloro che sognano di giorno sono consapevoli di molte cose che sfuggono a coloro che sognano solo di notte".

Edgar Allen Poe

Loraine said...

Possiamo vivere solo una vita, quindi voglio riempire ogni giorno.

Sogna e concediti il permesso di immaginare il Te che scegli di essere.

Joy Page

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...