Monday, January 1, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

BUON ANNO TUTTI!


YA MON'


BATMAN ENJOYED THE HOLIDAY SEASON



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to:  Depraved Heart a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  Felice Anno Nuovo!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pikes Place Blend, with a splash of vanilla. A second cup will be downed later this morning.

I glanced over at Mia Moglie this morning before I put feet to the floor. I thanked my maker for allowing me to open my eyes, on this (Capodanno). I headed out of the back door, and I came in the front door. It is a ritual that I do every (Capodanno).

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. If not, I will care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a task to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Mia Moglie has completed her latest rock. I will post it later today. I am working on my latest rock creation.

Today is going to be another day filled with football. Mia Moglie  and I are talking about betting on the games. 

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be back in the (cucina) preparing our first meal of the New Year. We will have Sliced Honey Baked Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Apple Tartlets. My playmate will select a good libation to go with the meal.

CHEFS DAY FIRST MEAL OF THE NEW YEAR!

KUUMBA



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Capodanno). What are your plans for this (Capodanno) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per questo primo giorno del nuovo anno?

Jessie said...

ll nostro compito de genitori e quello di insegnare ai nostri figli a non aver bisogno di noi. E fa male, ma quando li vedi come persone realizzate, sicure di se, gentili, premurose e responsabili, allora sai di aver fatto il tuo lavoro.

Barack Obama

Loraine said...

Ho le gomme fredde. La spia delle gomme si accende al mattino ma prima o poi si spegne, quindi questo Capodanno vedrò se il negozio dove ho comprato le gomme può controllarle e dare un po' d'aria alle mie gomme fredde.
Bella citazione di Barack Obama. Grazie.

countrygranny47 said...

Happy New Year

Jessie said...

Keep an eye on those tires fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Have a good (Capodanno), Country Granny and Bob.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...