Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Buoniorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  What Rose Forgot a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We stated the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast.

I am caring for Chris today until when Sorella Janye arrives from her doctor's appointment. Alexa is awake and she said that I should recheck my packing for our staycation that starts this afternoon. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We will have our cellphones and tablets with us so we can stay in contact.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe, and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (giallo). Hopefully the sun will come out bright (giallo) today. Let's hope so fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Ascolta i "Cha Chings" piu tardi oggi!

"Nessuna persona civile va mai a letto lo stesso giorno in cui si alza".

Richard Harding Davis

Loraine said...

Sì, mi piace che il mio sole sia luminoso e giallo.


Ridi e il mondo riderà con te, russa e dormi da solo.

Anthony Burgess

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your time away to you both.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...