Monday, January 22, 2024

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!



Are you ready to hit the pillow? We hope that today was a good day for you.

Mia Moglie prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed "French Toast", eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to wash it all down.

We watched "Joe Pickett", Game Warden. It is a pretty good series. Chris watched it with us.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is downing his supplemental drip as well... I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

I will try to prep a new rock tomorrow for painting. My playmate may be starting a new one soon too.

I will post more about our staycation tomorrow. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

My girlfriend paid us a visit this afternoon. It is always a pleasure to spend time with my girlfriends.

Here are a few pictures of JT and Nate at Universal Studio's over the weekend.










Arrivederci... Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Rimani asciutto e caldo stasera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...