Friday, January 26, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to:  The Hotel Nantucket a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris.

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz " for me today.

My shorty and I may be hitting up "Park Mall" to see the movie "Miller's Girl". Only if time allows. If not we will play “Wii” games this afternoon.

A couple of days ago we saw the movie "Snow Society". This movie was based on a true story. It was about 46 passengers on a on a flight in Uruguay to compete in a Rugby game.  The plane crashes in the remote mountains. It is about what the survivors had to do to survive until they were rescued.  It was very good.

Yesterday we saw the movie "I.S.S.". It is a very good movie about the Russians and American astronauts who reside on the International Space Station. They look down on earth and they see the Russia and America are having a nuclear war.  The astronauts receive orders to take over the station for each country. Great action.

This evening my playmate and I will be going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hours. After our margarita's and Queso Fundito we will make our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play " Realistic Joneses". It should be a good one.

My playmate is still working on her latest rock. I prepped a rock yesterday for my next creation.

We printed out our e-documents, tickets, and luggage tags for our upcoming cruise to the Mexican Rivera. We are all set!

Tomorrow we are hosting a "Wizard Fest" here. We will have a good dinner at "Flores Market". Of course, my fidanzata is delusional in thinking that she is going to spank me. What wait, I might like that, smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mistero). It is a (mistero) to me why my fidanzata is talking about how good she will look in the "Wizard's Cape".

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Siete pronti il "Wizard Fest" di domani? In
caso contrario, e un odo per fare tardi!

Non c e niente di meglio che vomitare con qualcuno per trasformarti in vecchi amici".

Sylvia Plath, La campana di vetro"

Loraine said...

Ma il tuo mistero sarà risolto domani quando indosserò il mantello!

"Un buon amico ti aiuterà a spostare. Ma un migliore amico ti aiuterà a spostare un cadavere." —Jim Hayes

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...