Monday, January 29, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Well, it has been a busy day for us, since no caregiver today. It is a very good thing that I am a professional at what I do.

My playmate prepared soup for dinner and it hit the spot. We watched "Joe Pickett" on Paramount with Chris. Chris enjoyed his day with us. He enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie as always. He was in a zone today.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

I started a new rock today and it is coming along nicely. My playmate is still working on hers too.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you be prepared for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

“Caro sonno, mi dispiace che ci siamo lasciati stamattina. Ti rivoglio!" - Anonimo

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...