Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


3 JAN MY GIRLFRIEND (SHOO SHOO) WILL LOOK LIKE THIS TOMORROW AFTER HER DEFEAT AT (RUMIKUBE).

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to:  Depraved Heart a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Embolden" Dark Roast Blend from Central America. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be going to the movies this afternoon to see "Anyone but You" the previews looked very good.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is ( spigolo). I hope that 2024 will have us turning a (spigolo) for the better. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per questa Giornata della Gobba? Eri perfetto per dormire la scorsa notte. Io ho dormito benissimo, e voi?

"Non lasciare mai che la pressione superi il piacere".

Joe Maddon

Loraine said...

Spero che lo spigolo che giro sia una svolta positiva.


Ogni mattina, quando mi sveglio, provo di nuovo un piacere supremo: quello di essere Salvador Dalì.
Salvador Dalì

Abbi piacere di essere te stesso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...