Monday, January 8, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

8 JAN LADIES AT WORK



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Whole Truth a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a very cold, but clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris and Elise a massage. 

My shorty and I will be working on our new rocks today.

Our Chiefs barely won at football last night, but a win is a win.

We had a fantastic evening last night at my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's home. We were joined by Lori and Bert. It is always good to see them. We enjoyed a good meal, libations, and we got caught up on the latest happenings. Thank you Shoo for a wonderful evening.


7 JAN SHOO SHOO AND LORI


7 JAN IO CON MIA MOGLIE


7 JAN LORI AND BERT



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe, and for us desert dwellers, stay warm. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is ( Incantevole). My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is a very (Incantevole) host. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata Impacchettati. Fa freddo stamattina.

"Ci raccontiamo storie per vivere".

Joan Didion

Loraine said...

Shoo Shoo è sempre incantevole.

“Le storie creano comunità, ci permettono di vedere attraverso gli occhi di altre persone e ci aprono alle affermazioni degli altri.”

–Peter Forbes

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...