Monday, January 15, 2024

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!

15 JAN MY SISTER TIGER






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: What Rose Forgot a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30amm caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Twix. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in the "Garden District".

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be prepping a rock today for painting. I am sure that my shorty will prep one also.

We will be discussing what to pack for our upcoming staycation in Maricopa, Arizona at Harrah's.

We saw the movie "The Book of Clarence" at the "Roadhouse Cinema". It was very good and quite a parody on religion with a lot of humor added. 

"The Book of Clarence" offers a skeptical, comedic take on biblical story of the lead-up to Jesus' crucifixion through the eyes of fictional Clarence. It has a modern-day twist to it that was refreshing.

Hey, how about those Detroit Lions? My homies pulled off a great game indeed. Go Lions!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (occhio). My fidanzata and my girlfriends are the apple of my (occhio).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E' un lunedi. Cosa c' e in programma oggi?

"Non mi sono innamorato, ci sono cresciuto"

Toni Morrison

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny,
Yes, Mia Moglie did an excellent job on Chris's rock. Thanks for posting.

Loraine said...

Buon giorno dell'MLK Jr.

Lascia che la mia anima sorrida attraverso il mio cuore e il mio cuore sorrida attraverso i miei occhi, affinché possa spargere ricchi sorrisi nei cuori tristi.

Paramahansa Yogananda

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...