Saturday, January 20, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: What Rose Forgot a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good eye-opening Expresso, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of tasks to complete today to include a trip out to the airbase. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We are back from a very restful staycation in Maricopa, Arizona. The Cha Chings were very good for us. I will post more about our (vacanza) as soon as I can get caught up with things around here.

My shorty and I will be meeting up with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina for dinner a "Kingfisher". After dinner we will make our way over to the "Berger Center to see the live play "Unbossed and Unbowed" about Shirley Chisolm. It is going to be a good one for sure.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. Hey, tomorrow is "Chefs Day".

Today's challenge word is (vacanza). Hey, fidanzata do you and Capo have any (vacanza) plans coming up?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in programma per il fine settimana? Mi sei mancato.

"Devi amare in modo tale che la persona che ami si senta libera".

Thich Nhat Hanh

Loraine said...

Nessun programma per le vacanze ancora. Penso che il capo stia studiando alcuni piani. Sono felice che tu abbia passato un momento piacevole e riposante.

Grazie al tuo sorriso rendi la vita più bella.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...