Sunday, January 7, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



7 JAN SETTING THE EXAMPLE



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:  The Whole Truth a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Milky Way. It is a cold, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Big Band Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I have prepped a couple of rocks or painting. Here is the latest in the hood. Enjoy!

6 JAN IN THE HOOD



We went to the "Outback" last night for dinner. We were joined by Sharon Kha and Deb Knox. We sat out on the patio due to there was a roofing issue inside. Good thing they had heaters on. It was good to see Sharon and Deb, it has been a while. The food was really good, and our bottle of (vino rosso) was great. It was a nice (Lodi). For dessert we all had a nice (Walla B Darn). Ya Mon'. Thank you, guys, for a great evening.

6 JAN SHARON KHA GETTING HER GRUB ON AT THE "OUTBACK"


6 JAN DEB KNOX AT THE "OUTBACK"


6 JAN MIO MOGLIE AT THE "OUTBACK"


6 JAN A VERY GOOD (LODI)


 

We will be meeting up at Shoo Shoo's home this evening for dinner. We will be joined by Bert and Lori. It is going to be a good time.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge idiom is (Fa un freddo cane). Do you agree with me fidanzata that it is (Fa un freddo cane?)

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come hai dormito la notte scorsa? Sei rimasto al caldo e al caldo?


"Quando sei in una relazione, sei in una band...A volte canti da solista e a volte sei al tamburello. E se sei al tamburello, suonalo bene".

Chris Rock

Loraine said...

Fa un freddo cane stamattina e domani mattina sarà ancora più freddo. Questo topo del deserto non se la passa bene al freddo. Brrr!

Il modo in cui le persone ti trattano è il loro karma; il modo in cui reagisci dipende da te.

Wayne Dyer

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...