Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to: The Hotel Nantucket a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, with a splash of Vanilla Caramel. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson.

We will see if Chris will have a caregiver today. If not, I will care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

I will be working on my latest rock today. My shorty is still working on hers as well.

Well, I had better check on Chris straight-away. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (mare). We are looking forward to the (mare) being nice and smooth while we are on our cruise. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un martedi di taco. Cosa c e in serbo per te oggi?

"Nei quattro mari, tutti gli uomini sono fratelli".

Confucio

Loraine said...

Sì, una cavalla tranquilla e tanto Cha Ching!

“Riconoscendo l’umanità dei nostri simili, rendiamo a noi stessi il tributo più alto”.
— Thurgood Marshall

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...