Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



16 JAN SISTER JET


How was your day? It has been a busy one for me and Mia Moglie, but we got through it.

I got all of my errands done, except I didn't get the Donna Verde gassed up. I will get it done after we have a good breakfast at "Gus Balons" in the morning.

I will be taking Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment in the morning as well.  As soon as her appointment is over, we will head for Maricopa, Arizona.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched the "Lioness" with Chris.

I picked up an amp for my Electric Blues Cigar Box Guitar. It is so cool. I am waiting on the Digital Tuner to arrive on Friday.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposare bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...