Sunday, January 28, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!  Loser! Spanked!

Music listening to: The Hotel Nantucket a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris.  Any plans for the today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she asked are we ready for some football? Yes, we are. Go Chiefs and Lions. We will be dining on take-away from the "Bashful Bandit ". 

Mia Moglie and I are working on rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


27 JAN MY LATEST

Well, our "Wizard Fest" was a lot of fun and loaded with twists and stabs in the back. We enjoyed a very good dinner at "Flores". The food was very good.

27 JAN CAPO E MIA FIDANZATA AT (FLORAS)


27 JAN CAPO JIM


27 JAN MIA FIDANZATA



Capo Jim and Mia Moglie became the "Wizards". My Fidanzata and I were spanking each other with gusto. Capo Jim and Mia Moglie both got in a few strikes as well. A wonderful evening. For dessert we enjoyed a Patti LaBelle, Sweet Potato Pie with Cool Whip. Magnificent!


27 JAN CAPO JIM WIZARD 


27 JAN HAIL THE WIZARD


27 JAN  MIA MOGLIE PRE-WIZARD


27 JAN MIA MOGLIE AND CAPO JIM




27 JAN MIA FIDANZATA LOSER GOT SPANKED




27 JAN LOSERS TROPHY






27 JAN (IO) LOSER STOP LAUGHING












Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (perdenti). Mio Fidanzata and I both were (perdenti) last night. We got spanked, right fidanazta?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti sei riperso dalla nostra sculacciata de ieri sera? Splendida serata,grazie e Capo.

"Lascia la pistola, prendi i cannoli".

Clemenza (Richard Castellano) "Il Padrino".

Loraine said...

Eravamo perdenti solo in un gioco. Nella vita siamo vincitori!!!

Più pesi, più sarà difficile rapirti. Tenere al sicuro. Mangia più cannoli.

countrygranny47 said...

Sorry Jessie,
I could not stop laughing At your out fit,,, lol
You look really cute in it,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...