Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THE CHEF!


Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to:  The Whole Truth a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is cold, but clear morning here in Tucson this morning.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to run this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me. 

I will prep a new rock for painting today. My playmate is still working on her rock. It is a rock of Chris.

My shorty and I will be dining on take-away from "Leo's this evening.

If time permits, we may play some "Wii" games this afternoon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (asciugamano). Hey, fidanzata we may need a (asciugamano) later today when it heats up outside, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai dormito bene la notte scorsa? Avevi bisogno di quella coperta elettrica?

"Se non ti piace la strada che stai percorrendo, inizia a pavimentarne un'altra.

Dolly Parton

Loraine said...

Penso che terrò a portata di mano una coperta piuttosto che un asciugamano.

L’unico modo per dare un senso al cambiamento è immergersi in esso, muoversi con esso e unirsi alla danza.

Alan Watts

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...