Thursday, January 4, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Depraved Heart a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons", along with a good breakfast. It is a cold, but partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that this evening is a "Rumi Kube" Fest here tonight. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is going to get her first spanking of the New Year. Ya Mon'. I have already set up the Family Room for her visit.

4 JAN SHOO SHOO IS IN TROUBLE


3 JAN RUMIKUBE SET-UP



I have started a new rock, and my shorty is working on a new rock as well. Here is a pic of the latest rocks in the hood.


3 JAN IN THE HOOD

We will be hitting up a movie today. We will see "The Iron Claw". The previews looked very good and loaded with action. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Havea good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (Poltrona). Santa left two (Poltrone) here. One in the main house and the other in Chris's house. Cool gift eh, fidanzata?

4 JAN CHAIR IN CHRIS'S HOUSE


4 JAN CHAIR IN THE FAMILY ROOM



Arrivederci...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai piovuto la scorsa notte?

"Se non riesci a trovare la pace dentro di te, non la troverai mai da nessun'altra parte".

Marvin Gaye

Loraine said...

Se hai preso 2 poltrone, allora hai preso il buon Babbo Natale e devi essere stato molto, molto bravo!

Sagge parole di Marvin Gaye.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...