Thursday, January 25, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Hotel Nantucket a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  Thirsty Thursday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Snickers. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons", along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, clear morning here in the "Garden District.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Mia Moglie and I need to print out our E-documents, tickets, and luggage tags for our upcoming Mexican Rivera Cruise.  I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We visited my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's home yesterday to sync her "Wii" controllers. We gave it try out while we were there, and everything is a go. It made here very happy.

We will be hitting up Park Mall today to see the movie "I.S.S". We saw the previews and it looked good. Of course, a large popcorn will be enjoyed.

Here is my latest rock creation. I am having a hard time deciding to put it out in the hood. Smile!

25 JAN MY LATEST



We will be hosting a "Wizard Fest" on Saturday. Before I give Mia Fidanzata E Capo Jim a proper spanking, we will have dinner at "Flores". Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (idoneo). I will be giving my fidanzata a (idoneo) spanking this weekend.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E'sempre fidanzata per voi sentire l'ira di un maestro giocatore di Wizard. Non preoccuparti , rendero facile il battito.

"Non ti piace semplicemente andare a letto. Rannicchiarsi al caldo in un bel letto caldo, nell'oscurita incantevole, che e cosi riposante e poi gradualente addormentarsi".

C.S. Lewis

Loraine said...

O forse riceverai una sculacciata idonea. ( :

Mio padre diceva che al mondo esistono due tipi di persone: coloro che danno e coloro che prendere. Chi prendere può mangiare meglio, ma chi dona dorme meglio.

Marlo Thomas

Tiger Lilli said...

WOW have a great cruise sounds awesome❣️

Jessie said...

We are looking forward to it Sis.
Jessie

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, I love that quote.

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your cruise.
Nice warmer day here 57 degrees,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...