Friday, January 5, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



5 JAN HAPPINESS

Mood: Defeated! Spanked!

Music listening to:  Depraved Heart a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Twix. It is a cold, but clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I went to Park Mall yesterday to see the movie "Iron Claw". It is an excellent movie.

My shorty and I are going to visit my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this afternoon. We will set up her "Nintendo". Later we will return home, and we will play "Wii" games as well.

Well, I got spanked last not and it was not the good kind, smile!  Mia Moglie and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo teamed up last night and beat me badly at "Rumikube". both of them has smiles on their faces. We enjoyed a good meal, very good libation while we played. It was a great evening of fun and friendship, and love. Thank you Shoo!

4 JAN SHOO SHOO


4 JAN MIA MOGLIE CON SHOO SHOO



4 JAN SMILING AT MY DEFEAT AND SPANKING


We took delivery of my "Naked Wine" order last night. I will be filling up the wine rack in the main house and the one in Chris's house.

I am still working on my latest rock and my playmate has a rock prepped for her next project.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Fammi Sapere!). Hey fidanzata (Fammi Sapere!) what your weekend looks like.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ti sei svegliato caldo o congelato stamattina? Ero bello e tostato e non volevo mettere i piedi a terra.


"Tragedia piu tempo uguale commedia"

Steve Allen

Loraine said...

Questo fine settimana farò i lavori domestici e visiterò Capo. Che ne dici del tuo fine settimana?

Per fare una commedia mi bastano un parco, un poliziotto e una bella ragazza.

Charlie Chaplin

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...