Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

9 JAN MY FIDANZATA


9 JAN BAD BOY CAPO JIM



9 JAN SORELLA JAYNE

Did you warm up yet?  We are now in the 40's. It si a heatwave. Was your day a good one?

I completed my latest rock. Here have a gander.



I also put together my "Blues Box Guitar". Now I need to tune her up.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, eggs, and link sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched a movie titled "The Courier". It was very good.  After that we watched NCIS with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some chocolate pudding for dessert.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I have a few errands to run tomorrow. I may also prep a new rock for painting as well.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...