Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How was your day? It has been a different kind of day today. First off, the caregiver was here today.

Chris's new case manager was here this afternoon, and all is well. 

My shorty is still working on her rock, and I finished mine. Enjoy! 


30 JAN MY LATEST

My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner, with eggs and sausages. We got it all down with a fresh pot of coffee. We watched "Joe Pickett" on Paramount with Chris.

I tried to take a power nap today and it just did not happen. I just couldn't go to sleep. I think that I am still (baked) a bit and come to find out so is Mia Moglie. Ya Mon'.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado/applesauce for dessert.

Tomorrow we are going to go to the "Loft" to see the movies "Strangers". I looked at the previews and it looked very good.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu dorma bene e faccia sogni d'oro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...