Saturday, January 27, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Hotel Nantucket a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that this evening we are hosting a "Wizard Fest" here.  I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. I will be placing a rock out in the hood this morning.

Yes, we will be hosting the "Wizard Fest" here this evening. We will be dining with Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim at "Flores". Mia Fidanzata thinks that she will be wearing the cape tonight, but secretly she knows that is not true. Woohoo!

My playmate and I went to "El Con Mall" to see the movie "Miller's Girl". It was very good. It was about a teacher and the developing relationship between them. We recommend this on for sure.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away.  Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

We enjoyed our Happy Hour at “La Parrilla Suiza”. The margaritas and Queso Fundido was delicious. Afterwards we made our way over to the “Live  Theater Workshop to see the play “The Realistic Joneses”. It was very good and funny.

Today's challenge word is (aglio). I do love Texas Toast with (aglio). How about you fidanzata?

“Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. So qual e il tuo piano per oggi. Che e da battere al "Wizard Fest" questa sera. Quindi non essere sorpreso, ok?

"Puoi non controllare tutti gli eventi che ti accadono, ma puoi decidere di non esserne ridotto".

Maya Angelou

Loraine said...

Mmm. Aglio è meraviglioso in tante cose!

Ricorda, solo tu puoi scegliere cosa conta e cosa no. Il significato di ogni cosa nella tua vita ha esattamente il significato che tu gli dai.
Marcandangel

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...