Monday, November 7, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did you day go? It was a pretty good one for me up until when the caregiver came over to the main house asking for help. What would she had done if I was not at home?

She told me that she needed help getting Chris moved back up. I thought the worse and that would be Chris has fallen out of his Hoyer Sling and that he was on the floor. My adrenaline took off just that fast.

The problem was that she had Chris in his bed and his feet were resting against the footrest. She needed help for that. All she had to do was gather Chris by his underarms and slide him up to the headrest. Yet, she has 26 years of experience. If I wasn't already exhausted, I would have given her the "Drill Sergeant" treatment. I was saying a few choice words under my breath though. Unbelievable!

My playmate prepared soup and crackers for dinner with baby carrots and cottage cheese. It was delicious. We watched "In the Dark" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house listening to the news. Chris is downing his supplemental drip and he is watching Monday Night Football.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


7 NOV MY LATEST. MY SISTER MARCIA LOVES THIS ONE.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Sleep well!

Buona notte...Jessie    

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un giorno migliore. Dormi bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...