Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


Mood: Fair!

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Natalie Cole!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly but clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo". I will have a (biscotti) with my coffee.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be a very busy day today. I asked her to plan some "Down Home Blues" today.

Today is "Chefs Day", me and my "Sous Chef" will be burning in the (cucina). Today we will be preparing "Grilled Steaks, Baked Potatoes, and Sweet Peas". The "Sous Chef" will select a good libation to compliment the meal.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Here is today's challenge word (boh). Fidanzata, do you know because (boh)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hump Day!

Loraine said...

Il motivo principale per cui non voglio morire è che ci sono così tante cose boh.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...