Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a pretty good day today. It had a few snags, but we worked it out.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner, with sausages, and eggs. It was very good.

We watched "In the Dark" on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in the main house watching the news.

Chris needed some tending to when we got him in his bed. We had to take care of non-completed task that the caregiver failed to complete.

Here is my latest rock creation and here are the rocks in the hood. My playmate is about to start a new rock soon.

15 NOV MY LATEST



15 NOV IN THE HOOD

While we are on our staycation, we will pick up a new supply of river rocks.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". Sleep well and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

"Una bella risata e un lungo sonno sono le migliori cure nel libro del dottore." — Proverbio irlandese

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...