Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Spiked Bar! Rummied! Redlight Special! Munchied!

Music listening to! I'm Bad by MJ!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said the I may need to make a trip over on the eastside this morning.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are going to hit up a movie at Park Place this afternoon. We will see "Black Adam". We are looking forward to it.

We are hosting a "Rumi Kube" Fest here this evening. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be joining us in defeat for sure. I am going to give her a spanking with her personalized Ping Pong paddle too! Boom!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Mercoledi and I will leave you to it. Stay safe.


SANFORD AND SON!

Today's challenge word is (uccello). One (uccello), in hand is worth two victories tonight, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa succede per la fidanzata di oggi?

Loraine said...

Guardare gli uccelli è divertente quasi quanto guardare le lucertole. E ti ricordi le routine "stand up" di Red Fox o sei troppo giovane? Il rosso era "a hoot".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...