Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Tired of Being Alone by Al Green! (classic) R&B.

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is cool clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is going to busy. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

First off, this morning I will be taking Chris's wheelchair in for repair. I will return home for my medical zoom class that starts at 9:00am.

Well, I had better get to it. We will be keeping an eye on how the voting goes today. Have a good Martedi and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (cervello). I do hope the caregivers (cervello) is in gear today. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidazata. Hai progetti per oggi?

Loraine said...

Dal momento che abbiamo il cervello, potremmo anche usarli, sì? Molly Ivins ha sicuramente usato il suo. Era "a hoot".

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...