Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Did your day go as planned? It has been a busy day for me here in Tucson.

I got Chris's wheelchair in for repair, and I picked it up at around 1:00pm. A part needs to be ordered for armrest lock on the right side.

I started my class at 9:00am and it ended at 11:00am. It was going well, but I was bored because I didn't learn anything that I didn't already. I turned all of the lights out and I locked the doors while I was in my (zoom) class. Well, guess what? The caregiver came to the back door and found it locked. She then went to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. I didn't answer. She gave up and she went back into Chris's house. At that time Elise returned home and she was getting ready to take Azalya on a walk. Jackie saw her and she asked where Chris's chair was. Elise told her that it was being repaired. In my mind if the chair is not there it would mean that it is being serviced. Duh! When I returned with the chair she was gone. Elise and I got Chris up and into his chair.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had "French Toast" eggs, sausages and coffee. I am caring for Chris' tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news.

Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him avocado in a bit.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day.  Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi un buon riposo notturno.

Jessie said...

Millie Grazie fidanzata.

Countrygranny1947 said...

Have better day today.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...