Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Ciao!

Ciao!



31 0CT MY LATEST

How is your Taco Tuesday going so far? I am taking it easy so far.

Well, the "Green Lady" is going to be in the auto hospital overnight for observation, smile!  She is fine but she needs a part ordered that will not be here until later this evening. So, she is having a respite if you will. She also needs a brake part for the caliper on the passenger right side front. It is a brake clip and that has been ordered from California and it will be here in two days. So, I will pick her up tomorrow and I will take her back when the brake clip comes in. I hope that she doesn't miss me too much!

I am taking it slow and easy. I am listening to some "Blues", and I am getting into it. Hope that you are doing, OK?

Now I have to find something to grub on because I am starting to get hungry. My cup of coffee and biscotti has disappeared.

Ciao...Jessie   

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...