Monday, November 14, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? It has been a busy one here, but I got everything done for today.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes with cheese, cottage cheese, baby carrots and celery sticks. All good.

We watched "In the Dark" on Netflix" with Chris. Chris had a choking episode this evening while we were watching "Netflix". He is much better now, but I will keep an eye on him tonight.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! I may start another on tomorrow if time allows.


14 NOV MY LATEST

My shorty is in the main house watching Monday Night Football. Chris and I are watching it too in his house. He is downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some mashed potatoes later.

Have a good night and sleep well, so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Tieni una coperta calda a portata di mano. Fa freddo là fuori.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...