Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to: I Like the Way, You Work It by Blackstreet!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Hawaiin Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear, but cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be really, really busy. Starting off the day with a trip to the grocery store to pick up some items for Chefs Day that takes place this weekend. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate has her suitcase out already for our upcoming staycation at a Marriott here in town. I will get my suitcase out today so we can start to pack.

I will be preparing my "World Famous Jalapeno Dip" today for our staycation. Can you say "Fritos"? We will for sure.

We will be getting a fresh supply of river rocks while we are on our staycation. We will be dining on take-away this evening from "Leo's". Can you say margaritas? Ole'.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (cita). Tucson is a wonderful (cita), right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa stai facendo in questo Hump Day? Rimani tostato.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...