Sunday, November 6, 2022

Ciao!

Ciao!

What is going on around your way? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and breakfast was very good.

I have to tell you that I am still (irritato), yes, I am. My team the Phillies lost World Series, so I have to pay for our dinner bet. I am having (pork chop) withdrawal symptoms, due to the "Egg Connection" has been out of them for weeks. My Powerball lottery numbers didn't win me anything. And I am having to do more and more lately.  Can you feel me? Smile!

Elise is caring for Chris right now and I am going to start my Domenica tasks. Later we will be watching Sunday football on TV. How are you doing? My sister Marcie is having a rough one in Florida as well today.

Well, I had better to get to it post haste.

Ciao...Jessie    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...