Monday, November 21, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for my playmate and me. We had to fill in for the caregiver who was a no show this morning. Once again, I was stuck in the house and my plans for the day went (kaput).

The caregiver's agency called to say that she got sick on the way to work, and she returned home. Hopefully she will be here tomorrow. I have a 7:00am "Green Lady" appointment in the morning.

I also need to get some shopping done for our Thanksgiving Day. The family's Thanksgiving will be on Friday here as well. I have quite a bit of prepping to do to get ready for Thursday.

My playmate prepared soup for dinner with crackers, cottage cheese, and baby carrots. It was very good.

We watched a new series on DVD from Netflix. It is weird but very good. Chris enjoyed watching with us.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I am caring for him tonight and my shorty is on her Mac and listening to the "Cardinals" and the 49'ers play football in Mexico. It is raining pretty good there. Go Cardinals!

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday".

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Tu farfalla!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...