Saturday, November 26, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to! I Can Make you Sweat by Keith Sweat!

Buongiorno!  Buona Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock creation today if time permits.

Well, our family Thanksgiving started off very late, but we got through it. I have to give big praise to the Sous Chef for preparing a very good meal with all of the fixings. It was good to see the family members gather together. We missed all of the family members who could not make it this year. The Sous Chef and I found ourselves nibbling and sampling food as she prepared it. The late start really had our appetite going haywire. Once we all sat at the table, we all were stuffed. The (soul) portion of the dinner was enjoyed by Sister Jayne and me. It was a nice sweet potato pie that is part of our culture. It was delicious! Here are a few pictures that I took of the event. My playmate took many others, and I will post more as soon as I get them. Enjoy!

25 NOV SET-UP!




25 NOV MY EMERGENCY SNACKING NAPKINS!


25 NOV MIA MOGLIE, CHRIS, NILS, SISTER JAYNE!



25 NOV CATHY AND NILS!


We watched several football games yesterday to include the win over ASU by the Wildcats. Today is going to be another football day. Go Michigan over Ohio State.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (farcito). Yes, fidanzata it took a while, but I got (farcito) yesterday.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi?

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny,
Our Thanksgiving dinner with the family got off to a very late start due to butts were not in the seats by 2:00pm. The Sous Chef did an outstanding job.

countrygranny47 said...

Morning Jessie,
The pictures are really nice and the smile on Chris face with Elsie holding the baby on his lap. Really nice to see Chris and Jayne. Thank you for sharing. YES, a late dinner but it was well worth it.
You 2 do such great meals and pictures.

Jessie said...

Thank you so much Country Granny.

Loraine said...

Farcire fa parte del Ringraziamento, che si tratti del tacchino o di noi. (Non ho mai fatto una torta di patate dolci. Devo provarla.)

Jessie said...

E deliziosa fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...