Sunday, November 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Thunderdome by Tina Turner! 

Buongiorno! Buona Domenica! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Breakfast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". It is clear but cold morning in Tucson. It is a crisp 34 degrees.

My playmate is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will start a new rock today if time permits. Today is going to be another football day. Go Chiefs! Hey, how about my homies the "Wolverines", they beat "Ohio State". Woohoo!

My shorty and I went to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "She Said". I have to tell you it was excellent. the applause at the end just added to the movie and we recommend it for sure.

Here are a few more pictures from our Family Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy!



















Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy, sound, and loved!

Today's challenge word is (perfetto). Have a (perfetto) day fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Un sacco di bambini carini alla festa del Ringraziamento. Una giornata perfetta con la famiglia.

Rosie said...

Well now that looks like a perfect family day. Good luck to you all''''Rosie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...